Saturday, July 10, 2010

tanorexic?

(at the april fiesta for cousin billy's graduation)

this summer has been a summer i will never forget. hawaii, king henry, farms, nor cal, swimming, unemployment, family reunion, and tanning. this summer i have perfected my tanning positioning. i have perfected the tan to a point where my family can not longer call me madison with out a spanish accent because i kinda look like a different race. i realize that in this day and age when cancer is a threat and leather tan skin is a thing of the past i am behind in the times. i simply do not care. i love my tan. so here is a little before and after (note in both pictures i am not wearing any makeup and my hair is not done) can you see the difference?

(milking cows with my favorite farmer in june)

xoxo
a profesional tanner
madison

1 comment: